While The Preemie Parents Foundation will consider most requests, grants may be given so that a parent or caregiver can:
· Attend counseling sessions that are not covered by insurance
· Utilize alternative therapies for coping strategies
· Hire skilled nursing for the preemie baby (ies) so the parent/caregiver can have a night out, day out, weekend or, in some cases, longer trips that balance and rejuvenate.
· Hire skilled nursing for the preemie baby (ies) so that the family can reconnect.
· Obtain skilled nursing on a temporary basis once an insurance benefit has been exhausted.
· Scholarships for courses/programs that represent a necessary career change/professional change due to the birth of a premature baby (ies). This can
be for an entrepreneurial start-up.
To recommend a grant recipient or to personally apply for a grant, reach out to us here.